Malaysia Airlines reporta pérdida Boeing B777-200 9M-MRO MH370

capricardogonzalez

Thursday, April 03, 12:00 PM MYT +0800 Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - Press Briefing by Najib Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia

I would like to start by thanking the men and women who are giving their all to find MH370.

Over the past three weeks, hundreds of people have journeyed thousands of kilometres to help. They have searched through stormy seas and freezing fog. They have sailed through cyclones to find the plane. We owe them each a debt of gratitude.

This has been a remarkable effort, bringing together nations from around the world. When MH370 went missing, dozens of countries answered the call for help. Their commitment will not be forgotten.

In a time of great tragedy – for the countries with citizens on board, and the families whose loved ones are missing – this co-operation has given us all heart. Differences have been set aside, as 26 nations have united behind a common cause. The disappearance of MH370 is without precedent; so too is the search.

This morning I met sailors and aircrew at Pearce Air Force Base. I also spoke to the commanders of the seven nations who are here to search for MH370. They told me of the difficulties of a search like this; of distance, and weather, and of maintaining morale amidst so many false sightings.

As we speak, 10 aircraft and 9 ships are searching the Indian Ocean for any sign of the missing plane. The search area is vast, and the conditions are not easy. But the courage of the crews is more than equal to the task. Once again, I thank them all for what they are doing.

I would also like to thank Prime Minister Abbott for hosting us here in Perth; for formally agreeing to lead the search operations in the southern Indian Ocean; and for accepting our invitation for Australia to participate as an Accredited Representative in the investigation. We will continue to work closely with the Australian government to draw up a comprehensive agreement on the search.

At this difficult time, Australia has proven an invaluable friend. The Australian authorities, like so many others, have offered their assistance without hesitation or delay. I would like to sincerely thank Australians for all they have done, and are doing, to find the plane.

We are also grateful to all those who have brought their expertise to bear on what Prime Minister Abbott rightly called ‘one of the great mysteries of our time’.

The disappearance of MH370 has tested our collective resolve. Faced with so little evidence, and such a difficult task, investigators from Australia, China, France, Malaysia, the UK and the US and have worked without pause to reveal the aircraft’s movements. Their collective efforts have led us here.

We are here today, but our thoughts are thousands of kilometres away. In the cities and countries around the world, where families of those on board wait desperately for news. And in the vastness of the Indian Ocean, where MH370 awaits.

I know that until we find the plane, many families cannot start to grieve. I cannot imagine what they must be going through. But I can promise them that we will not give up.

Thank you.

capricardogonzalez

Saturday, April 05, 06:06 PM MYT +0800 Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - Press Briefing by Hishammuddin Hussein, Minister of Defence and Acting Minister of Transport

1. Introduction

It’s been almost a month since MH370 went missing.

The search operation has been difficult, challenging and complex.

In spite of all this, our determination remains undiminished.

We will continue the search with the same level of vigour and intensity.

We owe this to the families of those on board, and to the wider world.

We will continue to focus, with all our efforts, on finding the aircraft.

2. Investigation into MH370

As per the requirements set out by the ICAO in Annex 13 of the International Standards and Recommended Practices, Malaysia will continue to lead the investigation into MH370.

As per the ICAO standards, Malaysia will also appoint an independent ‘Investigator In Charge’ to lead an investigation team.

The investigation team will include three groups:

- an airworthiness group, to look at issues such as maintenance records, structures and systems;

- an operations group, to examine things such as flight recorders, operations and meteorology;

- and a medical and human factors group, to investigate issues such as psychology, pathology and survival factors.

The investigation team will also include accredited countries.

Malaysia has already asked Australia to be accredited to the investigation team, and they have accepted.

We will also include China, the United States, the United Kingdom and France as accredited representatives to the investigation team, along with other countries that we feel are in a position to help.

3. Formation of committees

In addition to the new investigation team mentioned above, the Government - in order to streamline and strengthen our on-going efforts - has established three ministerial committees.

Firstly, we have established a Next of Kin Committee. Hamzah Zainuddin, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, leads this committee.

This committee will oversee all aspects regarding the Next of Kin of those on board MH370, providing families with information on the search operation, and offering support after the search operation has been concluded.

The committee will co-ordinate with relevant foreign governments, and will complement the work already being done for the families by Malaysian Airlines.

The second committee oversees technicalities, specifically, the formation and the appointment of the investigation team. Abdul Aziz Kaprawi, the Deputy Minister of Transport, leads this committee.

The third committee takes over issues related to the deployment of assets for the search operation. Abdul Rahim Bakri, the Deputy Minister of Defence, leads this committee. This committee will work with foreign counterparts involved in the search operation, and liaise closely with the Australian Joint Agency Co-ordination Centre.

4. US-ASEAN Defence Forum

This morning, I returned from the US-ASEAN Defence Forum, which I attended in my capacity as Defence Minister.

At the forum, I updated our ASEAN counterparts, and the United States, on the latest developments in the search for MH370.

I also spoke to officials from other countries involved in the multi-national search operation.

The spirit of co-operation at the meeting, and the support offered, was commendable.

During my bilateral meeting with US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, Secretary Hagel reiterated his commitment that the United States would continue to support the search operation, and will provide whatever assets are deemed necessary.

I thanked Secretary Hagel for the United States’ unwavering support, which has included both the deployment of naval and air assets, sophisticated underwater search equipment, and assistance from the FBI, the NTSB and the FAA.

At the Forum, I also received strong support from our ASEAN partners in the search for MH370.

I would like to read out the joint statement issued by the ASEAN Ministers, which I believe underscores the tremendous spirit of co-operation within ASEAN, in the face of this difficult search operation:

“We, the Defence Ministers of the member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations express our deepest sympathies to the family members of the passengers and crew on board the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.

We acknowledge that the member nations of ASEAN have participated in the search operations directly and indirectly since the plane went missing on 8th March 2014.

From the South China Sea, the Andaman Sea to the Indian Ocean - ASEAN has continued to assist in every way possible, true to the spirit of regional cooperation and friendship without any hesitation in sharing of information, assets and expertise.

We believe that Malaysia has done its level best in its response to this unprecedented predicament given the sheer scale of the Search and Rescue (SAR) operation which is the biggest and most complex we have ever seen.

We reaffirm our commitment for greater cooperation between each member nationespecially in the field of disaster management under the framework of the ASEAN Agreement on Disaster Management and Emergency Response. This incident stressed upon us the importance of information and resource sharing as we strive to be in the utmost state of readiness in mitigating potential calamities and risks.

ASEAN’s unity will remain solid and is totally committed to assisting Malaysia in coordinating this massive SAR to locate MH370. We are resolute in finding a closure to this tragic chapter in aviation history. Our thoughts and prayers remain with the families in these difficult times.”

5. Concluding remarks

Before I end, let me touch on some unfounded allegations made against Malaysia.

These allegations include the extraordinary assertion that Malaysian authorities were somehow complicit in what happened to MH370.

I should like to state, for the record, that these allegations are completely untrue.

As I have said before, the search for MH370 should be above politics.

And so I call on all Malaysians to unite; to stand by our armed forces as they work in difficult conditions, with their foreign counterparts, thousands of miles from home; and to support all those who are working tirelessly in the search for MH370.

---

Lastly, as I mentioned on Wednesday, while I was at the US-ASEAN Defence Forum, I spoke by telephone to the British Secretary of State for Defence, Phillip Hammond, regarding the nuclear-powered submarine HMS Tireless.

I hereby confirm that the submarine is now in the search area and helping in the search operation.

I shall now invite the Chief of the Defence Force to update you on the submarine’s capabilities.

-ENDS-

capricardogonzalez

Monday, April 07, 07:45 PM MYT +0800 Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - Press Briefing by Hishammuddin Hussein, Minister of Defence and Acting Minister of Transport

Introductory statement

It has been 31 days since MH370 went missing. As we enter this new week of the search operations, there has been a significant lead in the search for the missing aircraft. As stated by the Joint Agency Coordinating Centre in Perth earlier today, the towed pinger locator deployed from HMAS Ocean Shield has detected signals consistent with those emitted by aircraft black boxes. While this may be a step closer towards finding MH370, there are still many steps to be taken before we can positively verify that these signals are from MH370.

1. Developments from Australia

This morning, Prime Minister Najib Razak had a call with Prime Minister Tony Abbott who updated him on the latest findings regarding the signals detected.

According to the Joint Agency Coordination Centre in Perth, two separate signal detections have occurred 1,650 kilometres northwest of Perth within the northern part of the defined search area. The first detection was held for approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes. HMAS Ocean Shield then lost contact before conducting a turn and attempting to re-acquire the signal.

The second detection on the return leg was held for approximately 13 minutes. On this occasion, two distinct pinger returns were audible. Significantly as stated by Angus Houston, this would be consistent with transmissions from both the flight data recorder and the cockpit voice recorder.

Separately, the Chinese Ship Haixun 01 has also detected similar signals twice.

In line with Malaysia’s consistent stand of verifying and corroborating new evidence since Day 1 of the search operations, I would strongly urge all the parties concerned to treat this information responsibly and to give time and space for the authorities to conduct further verification. Malaysia also concurs with the statement by Prime Minister Abbott that all parties must be cautious about unconfirmed findings and making conclusions.

I have also personally spoken to Air Chief Marshal (ret) Angus Houston earlier today, who has confirmed the above and has briefed me on the ongoing operations based on information received from all parties involved.

Despite all this, We are cautiously hopeful that there will be positive developments in the next few days.

2. Way forward for committees

As I have elaborated last Saturday, the Government—in order to streamline and strengthen our on-going efforts—has established three ministerial committees namely,

1. The Next of Kin committee, led by Hamzah Zainuddin, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.

2. The Technical committee, led by Abdul Aziz Kaprawi, the Deputy Minister of Transport

3. The Deployment of Assets committee, led by Abdul Rahim Bakri, the Deputy Minister of Defence

These three committee have started their respective tasks and we will be reporting to the public on their findings in due course.

I would also like to confirm that efforts to appoint an independent investigator in charge based on ICAO standards to lead an investigation team is underway. Three groups have been established, namely–

· An airworthiness group, to look at issues such as maintenance records, structures and systems

· An operations group, to examine things such as flight recorders, operations and meteorology;

· And a medical and human factors group, to investigate issues such as psychology, pathology and survival factors

We are in the process of identifying to include accreditated countries into this investigation team.

Concluding remarks

The new developments over the last few hours have been the most promising lead we have had so urge all Malaysians and the international community to unite in their prayers and not give up hope. We

Will continue with all our efforts to find MH370.

eduval2

que manera de echar a perder un post que a todos nos interesa, solo haciendo Copy Paste de cuanta nota se encuentra en Internet, no deberían permitir esto!

escorpiomx

que manera de echar a perder un post que a todos nos interesa, solo haciendo Copy Paste de cuanta nota se encuentra en Internet, no deberían permitir esto!
En lo personal creo que debería de ser un comentario introductorio y despues la liga a la nota, ya sí uno quiere aventarse a leer toda la nota cuestion de cada quien.

Mauro

+1000000000000000000000

Lo mismo hicieron con el post de la quiebra de Mexicana, páginas y páginas de copypaste, eso se llama spam, los moderadores deberían hacer algo al respecto.

capricardogonzalez

Yo lo pongo para que esten informados de parte de la aerolínea Malasya Airlines por que como todos saben ha habido muchas especulaciones. Ya que si el caso es que no saben inglés hagan copy and paste con el Google. Saludos

escorpiomx

Yo lo pongo para que esten informados de parte de la aerolínea Malasya Airlines por que como todos saben ha habido muchas especulaciones. Ya que si el caso es que no saben inglés hagan copy and paste con el Google. Saludos
No es por el ingles (en el caso de Mexicana, que comentan la mayoria era en español), sino que son notas muy largas, yo honestamente leo un par de parrafos y voy bajando hasta ver algun comentario diferente.

Gustavo_Nieto

Si, yo también leo la primera línea y me bajó a ver el chisme entre nosotros o pequeños datos, muchos ya leemos google y CNN y así respecto a este tema fuera del foro. Pero bueno se aprecia la intención !

escarpita

Que mal plan, alguien pone información de buena calidad y se molestan, prefieren material sin fundamentos. El y Jorge Martinez son de los que ponen buena información ahora van a pedir q les den un ensayo de las notas....

Saludos

Leonardo MXL

No te ofendas paisano, pero a la mayoria nos interesan los comentarios y punto de vista de los expertos y pilotos, y esta mejor que pongas el link para quien quiera leer toda la historia.

Saagax

El inmenso vertedero oceánico que destapó el avión malasio

La carrera por hallar los restos del Boeing 777 produce un descubrimiento colateral: el mar es un vertedero de plástico más grande de lo que imaginábamos.

http://www.ecoportal.net/Eco-Noticias/El_inmenso_vertedero_oceanico_que_destapo_el_avion_malasio

Saludos

Algo polémica la nota y/o amarilleara la nota, si creo que hay mucha basura (principalmente plásticos) en el océano y que cada vez se encuentre en más lugares y mayor cantidad, pero de eso a que se oxide el plástico y se hunda no tiene sentido, el plástico se hace quebradizo principalmente por acción de los rayos ultra violeta y se va rompiendo, pero es químicamente estable, así que ahí hay un error. Y eso de que el avión ya es arrastrado por la corriente no se de donde sacaron, habrá restos que pueda arrastrar la corriente, pero no me imagino un avión completo o piezas grandes como un tren de aterrizaje arrastrados por la corriente.

Miguel Angel

Algo polémica la nota y/o amarilleara la nota, si creo que hay mucha basura (principalmente plásticos) en el océano y que cada vez se encuentre en más lugares y mayor cantidad, pero de eso a que se oxide el plástico y se hunda no tiene sentido, el plástico se hace quebradizo principalmente por acción de los rayos ultra violeta y se va rompiendo, pero es químicamente estable, así que ahí hay un error. Y eso de que el avión ya es arrastrado por la corriente no se de donde sacaron, habrá restos que pueda arrastrar la corriente, pero no me imagino un avión completo o piezas grandes como un tren de aterrizaje arrastrados por la corriente.
No todos los plásticos flotan y creo que se refieren al tipo de restos del avión que tienden a flotar y que es lo que se está buscando por medio del los satélites, barcos y aviones, las partes pesadas como el tren de aterrizaje, turbinas, etc se fueron directo al fondo por lo que no son visibles a simple vista.

MXDC10

total que ya le dieron carpetazo al asunto del avión de Malasya, verdad?? ya ningún gobierno dijo nada de nada.

XA MFG

carpetazo?

Tristemente, ya hasta también pareciera que se cansaron de echarse la pelotita unos a otros, aunque seguramente habrá un (o algunos) equipos en constante búsqueda, pero personalmente creo difícil que logren dar noticias que realmente sean creíbles, creo que conforme se iban agotando las baterías de las cajas negras, a la par también se estaban agotando las baterías de los gobiernos para continuar la búsqueda con el mismo empeño, ojala algún día sepamos algo fidedigno y verdadero acerca del final del avión y por supuesto de sus tripulantes y pasajeros, saludos.

Jorge Martinez

Administrator
total que ya le dieron carpetazo al asunto del avión de Malasya, verdad?? ya ningún gobierno dijo nada de nada.
No es que no hayan dicho nada. Mas bien los medios ya no estan encima cubriendo la nota como lo hacianantes. ya se dieron cuenta que posiblemente no haya eventos importantes en varios dias (o semanas) y, con lo que sucede en Ucrania y Corea del Sur, otras notas toman mayor relevancia.

escorpiomx

Por ahora los medios estan mas interesados en el transbordador que se hundio, desafortunadamente ha habido mucho, "hay viene el lobo, hay viene el lobo" y nada que aparece.

http://www.telesurtv.net/articulos/...el-boeing-del-vuelo-hm370-3611.html/#mediabox

Yo creo mas en alguna conspiración, después de todo lo que ha sacado a la luz Snowden y lo que falta.
"Cuando uno lo ve todo, uno [...] ve [las instancias de información perturbadora] de manera más frecuente y reconoce que algunas de estas cosas realmente son abusos. Y cuando uno le cuenta a la gente sobre ellas en un lugar como este, donde este es el estado normal de negocios, la gente tiende a no tomarlas muy en serio y las evita. Pero con el tiempo esta conciencia de que se están haciendo cosas malas como que se incrementa y uno se siente obligado a contarlo. Y cuanto más uno lo cuenta, más lo ignoran a uno"