Ams y mexsim

busdriver

compañeros alguien sabe que paso con estas dos compañias creadoras de aeropuerto...parece ser que ya cerraron ya que no puedo dar con sus paginas web y no hay noticias de sus escenarios para FSX...alguien sabe algo al respecto?

saludos.

duckbilled

Sorry for the English

I contacted AMS about a month ago and they said their FSX version was delayed due to problems but is progressing. Their forum is filled with spam so it doesn't look like they are keeping the website up.

Like many developers, they seemed to have underestimated the amount of work needed to turn a FS9 scenery in to a FSX scenery.

AMS_02

That's wrong. AMS is still working.
In effect it took us more than expected developing the FSX version. Howecer we didn't want, just to make compatible the FS9 version in to FSX.
We had to redesing many things to make it shine in FSX, we made an FS native scenery which means: Rain effects, bumps, specular and night maps. distinction between the concrete/asphalt and grass
Jetways animations, etc. Also we have included many effects, which make looks very realistic the new scenery.
The advance, is between 80%, and we are expecting to release this new scenery before year's eve
este "Howecer"es however
a ver ahi te va mejor de nuex
Sorry to say that your are wrong. AMS is still working on.
In effect, it took us more than expected, develop the FSX version. However we didn't want, just to make compatible the FS9 version in to FSX.
We had to redesign many things in order to make it shine in FSX, we made an FSX native scenery which means: Rain effects, bumps, specular and night maps in the runway, taxiways and appron area....
Distinction between the concrete/asphalt and grass also Jetways animations, and we have included many effects, which make looks incredible and realistic the new scenery.
The advance, is between 80%, and we are expecting to release this new scenery before year's eve

busdriver

no pues que bueno q siga en pie lo de AMS la verdad es un aeropuerto excelente y en el FSX se vera hermoso...lastima lo de mexsim...

saludos!

jillsky

I hope that AMS do another scenery like Vancouver or some like that. This group is my favorite developer best regards