¿Y tu que avion militar eres? (QUIZ)

AlamG

Me salió exactamente lo mismo:

What military aircraft are you?
F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Carlos Cané

:? :? :? Perdon esto! :D:
F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

Felipe Garcia

My Results:

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

MD88

mmm, falta de práktika a la hora de "pastear" links; de kualkier forma me salió F-22 komo a la mayoría de ustedes

P.D. hubiera preferido "ser" un F-14 toda la ruta . . . :( :evil:

C-21 Learjet

You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you're their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.

:twisted: :shock: :twisted:

Beer_Brother

me cachis.. miren l oque me salio:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

+ una imagen de un EA-6B Prowler.

Realmente esperaba que me saliera un F-111 Aardvaark o un Panavia Tornado IDS, por mi apreciación a las respuestas que puse.

Del F-111 más que su intervención en Irak, me late más en la fiesta que dió en la operación "El Dorado Canyon" cuando salieron de Inglaterra, bordearon la península ibérica, hicieron la chamba en Trípoli y regresaron por donde volvieron. Eso fue una operación hasta ahora no igualada por ninngún cazabombardero moderno.

XA-CMF

Super Moderator
Jajaja, a mi me salio este! que me gusta por cierto!, chido pa cuatro compadres, echando relajo, discretamente y sin que nos vean, y de lejitos!!

My Results:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

GRINCH

Pues Fuentes soy un:

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

miguel_cardona727

EA-6B Prowler

Hmmmmmm :p debería haber más opciones de aviones jejejeje, por lo menos ejemplares de la 2da guerra mundial también.

Saludos, :)

MD80

Que tal a mi me salio asi:

F-15 Eagle

Saludos!!!
P.A.P. Pablo Macias

Mauricio Zuno

F-15 Eagle

Beer_Brother

XA-CMF seguimos iguanas: Tú con una vagoneta Jetta Variant gris y yo con Focus Wagon Gris aparte de la computacion. ahora me sales con un un EA-6B Prwler.. vaya manera de ir chelando y escuchando conversaciones ajenas. Deberíamos de poner un changarro de intereferencia de teléfonos celulares de parejas infieles o algo asi... (pero pa quedarnos con la infiel!) :D:D:D:D:D

Mucho F-15 y ultimamente mucho EA-6B.

Me preugunto si están inclusidos los Mirage 2000, Rafale, Tornado, Eurofighter, Gripen, etc. Lo dudo, pero a ver si de repente salen.

XA-CMF

Super Moderator
Jajajaja, si es cierto mi querido Beer_Brother... te falto mencionar el gusto por la Forumula 1 y autos prototipo y la aviacion corporativa Mexicana... no te digo?????

Sastres!!! creo que pronto tendremos que agendar una ida a Vicky Ranch... de casualidad eres Leo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saludos! ya no te he visto por MSN mi querido hermano chelero!

A

Alvaro Gutierrez Prado

esto me salio

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.