Contenido reciente de hawaiianstyle78

1. H

México [Parte 2/3] - Conversión de escenarios a Prepar3D V4.x (64-bit)

Nevermind I found it thanks ANGEL ! this Is awesome now
  2. H

THANK YOU ANGEL THANK YOU it works finally !!!!!! wooooooo!!!! 3 years without Bajasim MMSD thank you !!! Do u know which BGL file is the afcad?
  3. H

ok, gracias Angel. Anyone else have this problem. I have p3d v4 installed onto Windows 10. I have the original Bajasim zip file and I redownloaded a new one 10 minutes ago. when I try to install the Bajasim zip package from my purchase, I get the "You must enter a full path with drive letter...
  4. H

Hi I got it . Just to let u Know. U guys have the FS Mex #2018 password different on multiple pages. just letting u know because I copied pasted Acapulco yesterday and it worked and on this bajasim page the password does not work because it has spaces. On the first page its FSMex#2018 and on...
  5. H

Hi, I downloaded the Activator and a update for Bajasim. I use the FSMex # 2018 password. When the files are unzipped...its show 0 bytes in the folders. The file names are in there but there are no uploaded files. I copied pasted the password and even typed it in manually. any help please thank u
  6. H

MexSim Acapulco - Conversión a Prepar3D v4

Looking for the original MMAA by mexsim. I downloaded the P3d v4 update. Wow I really need Acapulco. Please If anyone has it , thank u
  7. H

México [Parte 1] - Conversión de escenarios a Prepar3D V4.x (64-bit)

Hi, I just downloaded the MMAA Acapulco P3d v4 update from the link. I don't have the original MMAA from Mexsim. I would like to buy it or download it . Do u know if anyone has it or could upload it. when I try install it it asks for password to download the complete install. Gracias