CRJ GenNext o CRJ de Aerosoft

Angel II

Que tal, ando tras de un CRJ para FSX, por precio es mucho mas caro el de aerosoft, mi pregunta es el de Wilco vale la pena? que tal está?, alguien con el CRJ de Aerosoft que me diga su opinión?

HectorT

El CRJ de Aerosoft aun no sale a la venta por lo que no es posible comparar por el momento, pero en terminos generales Aerosoft es sinonimo de garantia, espera a que salga a la venta para que puedas tomar una decision razonable.
Checa el forum en : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/33966-aerosoft-da-crj-preview/&page=184#comment-700611
Por cierto que para finales de Septiembre o principios de Octubre estara disponible el CRJ de Aerosoft, lee esto que escrito el dia de ayer en el forum de Aerosoft...
Posted yesterday at 12:42 PM · Report post
As some people know on Friday evening I often try to write up what has happened over the week and what the status is on the most complex projects. So it's 19:57 on Friday, I got my glass of wine and I spend an hour trying to get a full grip on the CRJ project.

Let me start by saying that the whole team is still aiming for end of September. We are doing 70 hour weeks to get that done. But there are certain unknown factors that being the project manager are mine to solve. For example we had some issues with sound that are now dealt with this week. Ingo who is doing the manuals had some personal stuff that needed to be taken care off so I took over one of the manuals (the easy one, vol 1). We got a kick ass team of testers and advisors who are sending in issues you will most likely never see but are being added to the "big list of things to fix". I have this week even started to tag some of the issue as "For Service Pack 1". Believe me that is a sign we are getting there.

But there are also issues that are extremely hard to control. All serious work is on the FMS and HUD at this moment. Only this week did we get the nav data in the format we wanted (we'll deliver with a Lufthansa Sept 2015 database btw, no other company is able to deliver up to date databases on release) and still have to get a Navigraph database in the correct format. If we are late we'll even be able to include the October database, lol.

So things look good. But there are open issues. And we are attacking them. And we also know, that just as with the busses we'll have open issues that need to be sorted out. But we have shown in the past that we stand behind our products and do not dump them on customers and leave for vacation. Just as the busses this is a core project. That means it will be updated over a long period. We'll listen to what you want and focus on that.

Finally, this afternoon I had a customer on the phone who asked me this: "With the Airbusses you had a very clear goal, you wanted to have the job of the flight crew in normal flight conditions simulated. With the CRJ it seems there is in parts a deeper system depth, but it's not clear how deep. So what is this CRJ to be?"

A damned good question. Not easy to answer as indeed we fluctuate a bit between 'complete systems' and 'what is actually used'. Over time this will get more clear. I (and Digital Aviation) want to see how customers actually use the product before deciding on how to continue. It will remains a moderately priced product aimed at a mid to high educated user. We'll never say this is 'the Ultimate CRJ' as that is clearly not what we want. In my personal opinion a lot of the marketing words used to sell add-ons is way over the top anyway (99% accurate, what the heck does that mean?). So what do we intend to deliver? Basically it's easy. The best CRJ you can buy for FSX/P3D. By a large, very large margin. Nothing even comes close.

So will there be issues and bugs? Heck we try to do our best to solve them but yes there will be. Some people will claim it is the worst add-on ever (actually there is one of those for EVERY add-on we ever did). But as always, and we got a damned good record on this, we'll listen and work on them. To proof my point, the A320 we done is currently in revision 2066. That means since we started the project we have had 2066 versions. The last update was this afternoon. And when we feel things are stable we'll do a 1.4 versions of the busses. Free of charge. The CRJ will be the same. Version 1.00 is a fine start, after that you tell us where you want us to go.

Última edición:

Angel II

Gracias, le publique porque ya lo había visto en venta el de aerosoft, pensé que alguien ya lo tendría