• Iniciador del tema Boeingstore
  • Fecha de inicio

Lufer 777

Y como llego se fue.

[YOUTUBE]tg3-pbdW8Eg[/YOUTUBE]

Jaja ya me imagino aterrizando en Atizapan en lugar del AICM

Capi Diaz

@Lufer 777
Lo unico que en el otro lado no existe un aeropuerto como el de atizapan, no creo que autorizaran algo asi ahi... Jajaja

Saludos

Lufer 777

@Lufer 777
Lo unico que en el otro lado no existe un aeropuerto como el de atizapan, no creo que autorizaran algo asi ahi... Jajaja

Saludos
Pues este no lo autorizaron, esto demuestra que hasta los mismisimos gabachos son humanos y pueden cometer errores y que errores? Saludos.

Dreamflyer

En varios medios se maneja al Dreamlifter como el mayor carguero del mundo, pero a ciencia cierta no se como ranquea con el AN-124 y el AN-225...

¿Alguien sabrá? Ahora habrá que ver los parámetros a considerar, no es lo mismo pesos que volumen, longitud o envergadura.

Última edición:

IcaroMD

El boeing esta echo para trasportar grandrs volúmenes como el beluga de airbus y en eso si que sobrepasa con creces al An.

CapAlbert

Un artículo para ponernos a pensar a todos los criticones, me incluyo. Saludos

Why Pilots Love to Vilify Other Pilots

The desire to find easy answers to incidents like the wrong-airport landing of the 747 in Wichita isn’t that hard to understand.

By Robert Goyer / Published: Nov 25, 2013

Soon after the wrong-airport landing of the Boeing 747-400 Dreamlifter at Wichita's Jabara Airport became national news, the race was on to explain how it could have happened. Sadly, the answer that many came up with was that the pilot was a blooming idiot who was so inept that he didn't belong at the controls of an ultralight just going around the pattern.

I don't know much about the pilot of that gigantic Boeing that wound up at Jabara, but I can tell you a few things. He's the captain of a 747-400 Dreamlifter for Boeing. He didn't get that gig because he's an idiot. I'd bet a month's salary that he's a high-achieving, top-of-his-class type who holds a wallet full of type ratings for some of the coolest airline-style hardware going. I have no doubt he could fly circles around the average pilot or me for that matter.

The idea that the 747 pilot is some kind of an idiot is, forgive me saying, pretty idiotic itself.

In the immediate aftermath of the incident, I spoke with a couple of pilot friends, high-time guys who today fly turbine hardware, and both admitted to nearly landing at the wrong airfield on a couple of occasions. I've done it a couple of times myself, including at El Paso, whose military neighbor Briggs Field's Runway 21 is a near twin of El Paso's Runway 22, which is located a mere three miles away. As I was lined up for Biggs' alluring field, just starting to wonder if something was amiss, the tower controller at El Paso came on frequency and suggested calmly that I aim a little more to the left. It wasn't the first time he'd made the suggestion. It might not have been the first time that day.

The sin I was guilty of wasn't being stupid; it was complacency. I should have had the approach loaded and followed it. Instead, I took the visual, spotted a pretty runway and headed for it. The only difference was that I had a voice in my ear (both literally and figuratively) telling me to change course.

It's tempting to vilify other pilots when they make mistakes not because we're better than they are (though occasionally we are) but because more commonly, we're not better and we know it. By dismissing such highly public mistakes as cases of bumbleheads somehow finding their way into the cockpit of a major industry's heaviest hardware we immunize ourselves psychologically by saying that it could never happen to us, because we're better than those lame brains.

The real lesson here is that it really could happen to us. The real lesson here is that we need to fight complacency. I'm certain that the fine airman flying the 747 into Wichita the other night today knows that lesson very well. I trust he'll find the right airport now for the rest of his flying days, of which I hope there are many.

Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/blogs/going-direct/why-pilots-love-vilify-other-pilots#kAPIKYb93Ab717vS.99